Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nicki MInaj- Massive Attack (Featuring Sean Garrett) (Official Video)

Nicki Minaj's debut video "Massive Attack" premiered yesterday on BET's 106 and Park. The song features Sean Garrett and is produced by up and coming producer Alex Da Kid (NOT Sean Garrett as some are reporting).

I'm going to be honest: I am a supporter of Nicki. I like her delivery and I like the fact that she is young, ambitious, hungry, and that she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously. She comes across as very intelligent as well and it seems that she really knows that she wants out of her career. She has her eyes on the prize and I am really rooter for her. But at first I wasn't crazy about this song. But with each listen and watch I have began to enjoy it more and more. The video is great. Hype did a great job introducing Nicki in her premier video and the video sure does serve up fashion, colors, drama, Nicki looking great, and Amber Rose. Enough said. LOL. The video is definitely a winner. I think it's also refreshing to see a hip hop artist having such a glossy debut. Great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment